start your journey today!
At Cream City PT and Wellness, we believe in treating the whole person and not just the symptoms. You and your therapist will work one-on-one every session to develop a treatment plan that addresses your needs and helps you to achieve your goals.
Because we feel strongly about patient-centered care, we have chosen to be an out-of-network provider, meaning we do not take insurance and are a fee at time of service clinic. This grants us the freedom to determine the length and type of treatment that best serves each patient. We are able to spend each visit focused on you, and you have no unexpected/hidden fees.
- Entire session spent one-on-one with therapist, so significantly more gets done in each visit
- Ability to establish strong, long-term patient-provider relationship
- Patient-driven care, not insurance-driven care: able to make the treatment plan fit the patient rather than be dictated by what insurance will reimburse
- Freedom to address multiple issues: insurance only reimburses for one body part at a time
- High deductible plans can actually have higher out of pocket costs than cash pay
WHAT WE TREAT
Orthopedic issues such as knee pain, shoulder pain, ankle pain, plantar fasciitis,
Low back pIan and neck pain including sciatica, radicular pain, herniated disc
Women‘s pelvic floor concerns such as incontinence, vulvodynia
Abdominal pain such as colitis, IBS, SIBO,
Don’t see your specific concern listed? Please email Hillary for more information